Self Pay Rates
For those who do not have active insurance and need to self pay for your appointments we have developed the following fee schedule:
- $300 for an initial assessment
- $75 for follow up (up to 15 minutes in length)
- $150 for follow up (up to 30 minutes in length)
- $225 for follow up (up to 45 minutes in length)
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- $200 for an initial assessment
- $50 for follow up (up to 15 minutes in length)
- $100 for follow up (up to 30 minutes in length)
- $150 for follow up (up to 45 minutes in length)
- $150 for an initial assessment
- $50 for follow up (up to 30 minutes in length)
- $75 for follow up (up to 45 minutes in length)
- $100 for follow up (up to 60 minutes in length)
No-Show and Late Cancel Fees
If you have private insurance or Medicare (i.e. not Medicaid) you will be charged $50 for a missed follow up and $100 for a missed initial assessment that is cancelled late or you do not show up for.
In the case of Medicaid, including managed Medicaid plans, we have a separate policy which patients sign. We do not charge this group of patients any fees. However, if too many appointments are cancelled late or are no shows, you will be moved to same day appointments or your file will be closed.
Please note, if a patient with Medicaid is a No-Show or Late Cancels their initial appointment it is our policy to close their file with our clinic.
Sliding Scale Program
Our clinic is committed to providing care to our community members regardless of ability to pay. If you meet certain income requirements you may be entitled to a discounted fee to see one of our providers. Please see our income requirements here: NCBM Sliding Scale Requirements
If you would like to apply for the sliding scale program please complete this application and return it to one of our staff: NCBM Sliding Scale Application
CVPH Employee Assistance Program
North Country Behavioral Medicine is an approved provider of EAP benefits for the University of Vermont Health Network - CVPH. This is a benefit available to employees at CVPH and their families including spouse/partner and children. Each person is allowed 6 EAP sessions per year and the cost will be covered by CVPH.
Please contact our staff or UVMHN-CVPH occupational health for more details